Short CV (NSF-style)
- Professor, Dept. of Atmospheric and Oceanic Science and Earth System Science Interdisciplinary Center, University of Maryland. Full/Associate/Assistant professor since 2001
- Director of Undergraduate Studies, AOSC
- Director, UMD Environmental Monitoring Lab
- Affiliate Professor, Dept. of Geology and Maryland Energy Research Center
- Alexander Von Humboldt fellow, Max-Planck-Institut fuer Meteorologie, Hamburg, Germany. 2000
- Visiting Scientist (IPA), NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center, Climate and Radiation Branch, 1999
- Assistant Research Scientist, Dept. of Atmospheric Sciences
and Institute of Geophysics and
Planetary Physics, University of
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, UCLA.
- Visiting scientist, Massachusetts Institute of
Atmospheric Sciences, the University of Arizona. Jan. 1995.
- M. S., Astrophysics, University of
Arizona . May 1991.
- B. S., Physics, University of Science
and Technology of China (USTC),