- 2016 Winter FLAGG-MD Preliminary Results
- 2015 Winter FLAGG-MD Initial Results
- 2015 RAMMPP Initial Results
- "But the air was clean," Henry Fountain, The New York Times, June 22, 2004.
- "Blackout bonus- A major power outage last year was found to have dramatically cleared the air of pollutants," Louisa Dalton, Chemical Engineering News, June 22, 2004.
- "Blackout gives cities a breath of fresh air," Jenny Hogan, New Scientist, May 29, 2004.
- "Northeast blackout proved cleansing, scientists say- Study finds air downwind of idled plants less tainted," Frank D. Roylance, The Baltimore Sun, June 10, 2004.